Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The WAR!

I know I haven't posted in a while but I finally have something to post!
Lorne and Naomi, and baby Eve came to Manitoba for a wedding, so they came and stayed at our house. It was lots of fun, but they left this morning, and are headed back to Alberta. :(
We had lots of soft air gun wars. Lorne brought his semi-auto M.M.G.s Our first war was the worst for Lorne. He ran at me with one of his guns and I shot him from about 10 feet away with my shot gun. It goes about 315 ft per second and shoots 3 or 4 at a time, sooooooo he got shot about 3 times in the same spot....He was bleeding! Last night it was still bright red! All I can say is OUCH!!!


Here are some pics of our first war, at Grandpa's house.
That's Lorne sitting and loading his gun, and my brother in law Dennis watching.

Jerry

This is what I wore. I have a T-Shirt under it but I put an extra shirt on for more padding!

Here is my nephew, Jason



And Danny






And That NUT!





Any ways TTYL

No comments: